Toowoomba is a city located in Queensland, Australia. It is discovered 125 km west of Queensland‘s capital city Brisbane by road. A prayer city, that hosts the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers each September and national title occasions for mountain biking and motocross. There are about 150 public parks and gardens in the city. Toowoomba has shaped into a regional place for business and government organisations. It is in like manner insinuated as the capital of the Darling Downs.
The city’s picture for being The Garden City is highlighted in the midst of the Australian Carnival of Flowers festivity held in the month of September consistently. The city’s history goes back to the year 1816 when English botanist known as Allan Cunningham came here from Brazil and discovered 4 million areas of land suitable for grazing.
Population Of Toowoomba In 2018:
Talking about population, in order to check out the population of Toowoomba in 2018, we need to have a look at the population of the past 5 years. They are as per the following:
1. 2013 –112,210
2. 2014 –113,300
3. 2015 –114,680
4. 2016 – 115,900
5. 2017 – 117,000
Predicting the 2018 population of Toowoomba is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that every year the population increases by approximate 1080 people. Hence, the population of Toowoomba in 2018 is forecast to be 117,000 + 1080= 118,080. So, the population of Toowoomba in the year 2018 as per estimated data is 118,080.
Toowoomba Population 2018 –118,080.(estimated)
Demography Of Toowoomba:
The normal age of the overall public in Toowoomba is 39 years of age. 76.3% of people living in the suburb of Toowoomba were born in Australia. The other country of birth were 2.7% England, 1.8% New Zealand, 1.0% India, 1% America, 0.5% Ireland, 0.4% Malaysia.
83.7% of people living in the city convey in English. The other common languages spoken in the city are 1.4% other, 0.6% Italian, 0.5% French, 0.4% Arabic.
Population Density And Growth Of Toowoomba:
The population density of Toowoomba is 948 persons per square kilometre. Population estimates demonstrate that the city could be home to 234,706 people by 2036. The estimates by the Queensland Government show high population circumstances for the Toowoomba Local Government Area. A high circumstance shows the population could move to 179,860 within the accompanying seven years, right around 25,000 more than the figure for the year 2011.
Toowoomba as of now has a moderate growth of as far as population yet as the reports recommends, there could be conceivable increment in the number of individuals at a speedier rate in future.
Facts About Toowoomba:
1. The city is situated on the pinnacle of the Great Dividing Range, about 700 meters above sea level. Two or three streets are on the eastern part of the edge, yet most of the city is west of the separation.
2. It is the 16th biggest city in the country, the sixth greatest in Queensland after Brisbane.
3. The city has framed into a regional community for business and government organizations. It is moreover suggested as the capital of the Darling Downs.
4. The city’s picture for being The Garden City is highlighted in the midst of the Australian Carnival of Flowers festivity held in the month of September consistently. Deciduous trees from around the world line a critical number of the parks, giving an introduction of harvest time shading.
5. The city’s history goes back to the year 1816 when English botanist known as Allan Cunningham came here from Brazil in June 1827 and discovered 4 million areas of land suitable for grazing.